Terms & Conditions Policy
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- In order to access our website, you may be required to provide certain information about yourself (such as your phone number, email, address and contact details, etc). You hereby confirming that any information being provided by you will always be accurate, correct, and up to date.
- You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any login or other information associated with your account you use to access our Website or information. Accordingly, you are responsible for all activities that occur under your accounts.
- Copying, duplicating, reproducing, selling, trading or reselling of our Resources of our website is strictly prohibited
- The company has specified the time for delivery of services. The time is for all services in regular course of business. There may be delay due to non working of government websites due to maintenance or other reasons and public holidays which are out of our control. Delivery of services in such cases may be delayed. We are not responsible for the delay in providing services due to non furnishing of the required documents from your end.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without MyAuditor.in prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authority.